Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Take the Arm and Be Led


I'm just going to say it: You matter. You are not just here to answer phones, wipe baby bums, mow lawns or pump gas. You are a gifted, talented child of the Universe and we need you. Drown out those self-defeating thoughts with a faith so strong that it brings tears to your eyes. Know that there is only one You and no one could take Your place.

If you'd only relax. If you'd only breathe. If you'd only close your eyes and remember who you are. You have been caught up in the push and pull of the demands of the world, but that is not who you are.

Take the gentle, loving hand of the Universe and lead each other where you may. Be the blind man with his walking cane taking the arm of his amour in complete faith and say: "I know you will bring me where I need to go. I love you. I trust you. I am you and you are me."

There is an energy, a being, a force that holds you dear...that knows you...the real you. Let go of what you think are your limits. Let go of what others would impose upon you. Focus solely on the very essence of your being. Resolve to live in Love. Decide to be in Peace. Surrender all that no longer serves you and begin again. You are all that we have been waiting for. And we have missed you so.

1 comment: