Friday, March 19, 2010

The Universe is Good


We expect a lot of things in our lives and not many of those things are good. We expect to be late, to be laughed at, to miss out on that bonus. How often do we expect the good stuff? More than that, how often do we *ask* for something good?

Albert Einstein is known to have said that the most important question a human being can ask is "Is the universe friendly?". So in other words, do we live in a world supported by laws that can work in our greatest favour? The answer is Yes.

We are powerful beings with infinite capacities for all things positive. When we tap into that most central part of ourselves, the core of who we are, we can begin to ask the important questions: "How can I best serve this world?" "What are the talents and gifts I possess that can help to further humanity?" or even "What am I here to learn?". These are the questions that lead to miracles. These are the questions that cause your greatest good to unfold.

Remember, there is power in the asking and there is even greater power in the listening and receiving. The Universe is Good.

3 comments:

  1. I find that my day feels dramatically different when I approach it assuming everyone around me is friendly. Its a game I like to play. I say in my head "everyone is so nice today!" Its amazing how I truly find that everyone is nicer, more open, more quick to smile when I have that intention in my head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's true right? Your intention creates your reality. Thanks Laura!

    ReplyDelete